CEMENT TILE ROOFS
Cement Tile Restoration Makes Your Roof Look “New” Again
Are you considering the option of cement tile restoration for your roof?
We offer comprehensive roofing solutions that are designed for high-performance.
If you are looking for a reliable provider to install cement tiles, look no further. We will assess your roof and suggest the best course of action. We can take care of all your roof restoration and repair needs and offer an outcome that meets or exceeds your expectations.
Roof restoration is when a cement or tiled roof is restored by cleaning, pointing, resealing and painting.
On average, a tiled/cement roof needs to be repointed or restored every 20 years to stop water leaks. This will also extend your roof’s life, markedly improve the overall appearance of your home and further increase its value. Roof restoration is not just painting your roof to make it look pretty. It is professional restoration work to restore a roof to its original condition.
Our Working Process For Cement Tiles Roof Installation
- Inspection – we carry out a full inspection to assess what action is necessary.
- Replace – all broken cement tiles, checking water courses ensuring your roof is waterproof.
- High Pressure Cleaning – using water pressure at 4000psi. This will remove all dirt, pollution, moss and lichen.
- Valley Irons – remove old rusted valley irons and replace with new.
- Flashings – check, repair or replace if necessary.
- Re-bedding – remove all the old cement bedding (mortar), blow clean the surface and lay out the new cement bedding.
- Re-pointing – all the ridge, hip, gable and the valley tiles will be repointed. The pointing compound is flexible and will not crack as it is specially formulated to adhere to the ridge tiles.
- Gutters Cleaned – all leaves, dirt, rubble and debris is removed.
- Dulux 4 coat system
- Step 1: Antifungal spray is applied
- Step 2: Sealer / primer coast is applied
- Step 3: Colour coat is sprayed
- Step 4: Top coat of colour is applied
- Spare tiles – It is always wise to have some spare tiles, the Roof Specialist will leave you with 6 painted spare tiles on site.